In Haskell Monday night they talked community development.
Residents and business owners spoke out at a forum sponsored by the Development Corporation of Haskell and the Chamber of Commerce.
Their purpose, to generate a marketing plan and a unified vision for Haskell which will play a big part in future economic development for the community.
Those attending the forum were also invited to submit their ideas for a new motto and logo for Haskell.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, making way for warmer weather and sunny skies