In Haskell Monday night they talked community development.
Residents and business owners spoke out at a forum sponsored by the Development Corporation of Haskell and the Chamber of Commerce.
Their purpose, to generate a marketing plan and a unified vision for Haskell which will play a big part in future economic development for the community.
Those attending the forum were also invited to submit their ideas for a new motto and logo for Haskell.
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack