EASTLAND COUNTY, Texas - From the Department of Transportation and Development:
Two major highway construction projects in Eastland County will be fully open to traffic this week as construction nears completion.
All traffic control devices will be removed from the SH 6 (Conrad Hilton Boulevard) reconstruction project in downtown Cisco, as well as on I-20 from E. Loop 254 to Ranger Hill, which was recently resurfaced . Crews will continue working on final details for a few weeks, and both projects will be completed by the end of November.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- Updated Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program