EASTLAND COUNTY, Texas - From the Department of Transportation and Development:
Two major highway construction projects in Eastland County will be fully open to traffic this week as construction nears completion.
All traffic control devices will be removed from the SH 6 (Conrad Hilton Boulevard) reconstruction project in downtown Cisco, as well as on I-20 from E. Loop 254 to Ranger Hill, which was recently resurfaced . Crews will continue working on final details for a few weeks, and both projects will be completed by the end of November.
- Updated Volkswagen agrees to compensate US dealers over emissions scandal
- Abilene man charged with criminally negligent homicide in fiery 2014 crash
- Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Surgeon general warns doctors on opioid epidemic