SCURRY COUNTY, Texas - The body of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn was identified Friday afternoon.
Scattered remains were discovered March 16 near Lake JB Thomas in Scurry County. FBI investigators, Texas Rangers and local police spent several days at the scene collecting evidence. DNA tests at the University of North Texas proved the remains were those of Hailey Dunn.
Dunn was reported missing Dec. 27, 2010.
If you have information on her disapperance, call the Scurry County Sheriff's Office at (325) 573-3551, the FBI Dallas Division at (972) 559-5000, Crime Stoppers at 1 (800) 252-8477 or submit a tip online at tips.fbi.gov. Callers can choose to remain anonymous.
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Mostly sunny and low 90s for Thursday
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy