COLORADO CITY, Texas - Troopers from the Texas Department of Public Safety worked a serious accident Thursday afternoon on I-20 near Colorado City in Mitchell County.
An elderly couple was reportedly flown to the hospital after the truck they were in struck a concrete beam.
A KTXS viewer who witnessed the accident stopped to give assistance. He took pictures of the crash after emergency crews arrived. Peter Frame described the crash as "horrible." He said traffic in both the eastbound and westbound lanes was diverted to the access roads after the crash.
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash