SWEETWATER, Texas - Wet roads may be to blame for a wreck that sent a guardrail right through a pickup truck.
It happened Thursday, at Highway 84 and I-20.
According to the Sweetwater Fire Department, a pickup truck pulling a van slid off of the road and into a guardrail.The guardrail went through the pickup.
The passenger and the driver in the pickup are recovering.
Construction crews who were already working on the bridge stopped to help first responders after the crash.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range