SWEETWATER, Texas - Wet roads may be to blame for a wreck that sent a guardrail right through a pickup truck.
It happened Thursday, at Highway 84 and I-20.
According to the Sweetwater Fire Department, a pickup truck pulling a van slid off of the road and into a guardrail.The guardrail went through the pickup.
The passenger and the driver in the pickup are recovering.
Construction crews who were already working on the bridge stopped to help first responders after the crash.
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene