SWEETWATER, Texas - Wet roads may be to blame for a wreck that sent a guardrail right through a pickup truck.
It happened Thursday, at Highway 84 and I-20.
According to the Sweetwater Fire Department, a pickup truck pulling a van slid off of the road and into a guardrail.The guardrail went through the pickup.
The passenger and the driver in the pickup are recovering.
Construction crews who were already working on the bridge stopped to help first responders after the crash.
- Weather warning: Enhanced fire danger for much of Big Country
- Updated Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Woman's sassy obit warns people to wait to claim her stuff
- Winning ticket for $435 million Powerball sold in Indiana