STAMFORD, Texas - The state Department of Public Safety released details Thursday of a single-vehicle Sunday crash – on State Highway 92, 7 miles west of Stamford – that killed a 50-year-old Hamlin man.
John Bill Maddox was pronounced dead at 10:12 p.m. Sunday, according to a DPS news release.
DPS said a Maddox-driven 2003 Chrevrolet pickup driven was traveling west on SH 92 when it veered off the roadway before ultimately going into a "side skid in the north barrow ditch rolling over to its left."
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated DPS identifies man killed in Hwy 84 crash near Santa Anna, Coleman
- Updated Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Updated Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- Updated No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017