EARLY, Texas - Morgan Kent, a 12-year-old girl from Early, recently won first place in her age group in a national powerlifting tournament in Denver.
That has given her an opportunity to participate in a world powerlifting tournament in Finland - yes, Finland.
Tune into KTXS tonight for her full story.
- Updated $108M later, Port of Houston gives up on cruise ships
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Updated Wanted Wednesday: Man, 21, sought by Abilene police
- Updated Reagan's daughter criticizes decision to free Hinkley
- Updated Gang member on Texas 10 Most Wanted sex offender list caught