EARLY, Texas - Morgan Kent, a 12-year-old girl from Early, recently won first place in her age group in a national powerlifting tournament in Denver.
That has given her an opportunity to participate in a world powerlifting tournament in Finland - yes, Finland.
Tune into KTXS tonight for her full story.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth