EARLY, Texas - Morgan Kent, a 12-year-old girl from Early, recently won first place in her age group in a national powerlifting tournament in Denver.
That has given her an opportunity to participate in a world powerlifting tournament in Finland - yes, Finland.
Tune into KTXS tonight for her full story.
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Updated Mark Rowlett: Tracking continued afternoon and evening thundershower chances