CLYDE, Texas - A fire partially damaged a man's home in Clyde early Wednesday morning.
The fire broke out just before 7 a.m. in the 400 block of Bowie Street near Bulldog Stadium.
The Clyde Fire Department said a stove pipe got too hot, causing the fire in the attic. Most of the damage occurred in the attic area above the bedroom.
The homeowner was not injured and said he did not have many valuables in his home.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range