EASTLAND, Texas - An emergency water conservation notice has been lifted for Eastland.
There was also a boil water notice that has now been lifted.
On Friday morning the city said the repairs are completed and water service is restored.
Eastland issued the notices after a water inlake line that draws water from Lake Leon broke.
Water service has been restored for Eastland, Ranger, and the areas which get their water from those cities.
- Updated Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims