EASTLAND, Texas - An emergency water conservation notice has been lifted for Eastland.
There was also a boil water notice that has now been lifted.
On Friday morning the city said the repairs are completed and water service is restored.
Eastland issued the notices after a water inlake line that draws water from Lake Leon broke.
Water service has been restored for Eastland, Ranger, and the areas which get their water from those cities.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen