EASTLAND, Texas - An emergency water conservation notice has been lifted for Eastland.
There was also a boil water notice that has now been lifted.
On Friday morning the city said the repairs are completed and water service is restored.
Eastland issued the notices after a water inlake line that draws water from Lake Leon broke.
Water service has been restored for Eastland, Ranger, and the areas which get their water from those cities.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS