EASTLAND COUNTY, Texas - A judge sentenced a 45-year-old woman to eight years in prison after she pleaded guilty Monday to obtaining prescriptions by fraud, a third-degree felony.
Regina Anderson reportedly filed multiple prescriptions for hyrdocodone fraudulently and attributed them to doctor's offices.
Originally, Anderson faced 10 years in prison.
- Updated Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017