EASTLAND, Texas - The Eastland Fire Department paraded their new ladder truck around the community Friday.
The truck cost almost $700,000 and is state of the art. It sports a 75' ladder.
The department will spend the next couple of months training firefighters on the new equipment before they put the truck in service.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS