COMANCHE COUNTY, Texas - After authorities discovered human remains on the Lowery property in Comanche County, the family of missing woman Amber Lowery announced Saturday via Facebook they are looking for permanent homes for her many pets.
Amber was last seen at her ranch off of Highway 36 near Rising Star Tuesday, July 23. Her husband, Michael, was charged with her murder Tuesday. The Department of Public Safety announced Thursday that human remains had been discovered on the property surrounding Michael's residence the day before. Those remains have yet to be identified.
According to the Find Amber Lowery page on Facebook, her family is trying to find permanent homes for 20 turkeys, seven ducks, two geese, two adult Rottweilers, a cat, six kittens, Amber's personal mare and a pony. Interested parties can email FindAmberLowery@hotmail.com.
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event