COMANCHE COUNTY, Texas - After authorities discovered human remains on the Lowery property in Comanche County, the family of missing woman Amber Lowery announced Saturday via Facebook they are looking for permanent homes for her many pets.
Amber was last seen at her ranch off of Highway 36 near Rising Star Tuesday, July 23. Her husband, Michael, was charged with her murder Tuesday. The Department of Public Safety announced Thursday that human remains had been discovered on the property surrounding Michael's residence the day before. Those remains have yet to be identified.
According to the Find Amber Lowery page on Facebook, her family is trying to find permanent homes for 20 turkeys, seven ducks, two geese, two adult Rottweilers, a cat, six kittens, Amber's personal mare and a pony. Interested parties can email FindAmberLowery@hotmail.com.
- Updated Police: Man charged in Texas mosque threat later apologized
- Updated Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase
- Updated New schools open in Texas town in 2013 fertilizer blast
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk