HAWLEY, Texas - A fire burned part of a trailer home in Hawley just before noon Monday.
The Hawley Fire Department said the fire started from a water heater in the back of the trailer. No one as home at the time.
Firefighters from Anson were called in to help put out the blaze.
There was no damage estimate as of Monday afternoon.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot