ROBY, Texas - With just days till the November 5 election, Fisher County residents have a big decision on the ballot.
After a petition was circulated, enough signatures allowed a proposal for legal alcohol sales on the county-wide ballot. The measure includes the sale of mixed drinks as well.
Fisher County is one of just 13 Texas counties that forbids alcohol sales county-wide.
Election day is November 5, with polls open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Brownwood teen accused of killing daughter waives right to jury trial
- Brownwood mayor's State of the City focuses on finances, future projects
- Court finds Brownwood murder suspect competent to stand trial
- Brown County Christian academy wants nearby speed limit reduced
- Brownwood professor talks new pipeline regulations