ROBY, Texas - With just days till the November 5 election, Fisher County residents have a big decision on the ballot.
After a petition was circulated, enough signatures allowed a proposal for legal alcohol sales on the county-wide ballot. The measure includes the sale of mixed drinks as well.
Fisher County is one of just 13 Texas counties that forbids alcohol sales county-wide.
Election day is November 5, with polls open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Updated Police identify victim in west Abilene homicide
- LIVE FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton classified information probe
- Parents charged after toddler dies in Texas house fire
- Wife of Texas teacher charged in 2 deaths accused of tampering
- Police: Texas college student rams squad car while taking topless selfie
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- Brookesmith school board selects interim superintendent
- Victim testifies against former chief in Anson sexual assault trial
- Clyde Intermediate School teachers save student from choking