ROBY, Texas - With just days till the November 5 election, Fisher County residents have a big decision on the ballot.
After a petition was circulated, enough signatures allowed a proposal for legal alcohol sales on the county-wide ballot. The measure includes the sale of mixed drinks as well.
Fisher County is one of just 13 Texas counties that forbids alcohol sales county-wide.
Election day is November 5, with polls open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, making way for warmer weather and sunny skies