BROWNWOOD, Texas - The Texas Department of Transportation awarded Brownwood officials with a $75,000 grant.
It will be used at Brownwood Regional Airport.
Tune into KTXS tonight to find out what the city plans to do with this money.
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend