HAWLEY, Texas - Ronnie Woodard, Hawley mayor for the past nine years, has died.
Woodard, 73, died Wednesday.
Adams Graham Funeral Home in Anson is in charge of funeral arrangements. Visitation for Woodard will be from 6 to 7 p.m. Friday. The mayor's funeral will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at the Hawley Church of Christ.
- Updated Why some are stealing medications from their pets
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Updated Supporters mark slain girl's 10th birthday in Albuquerque
- Updated Police: 2 College Station deaths related to drugs, robbery
- Updated Fried Jell-O among top food winners for State Fair of Texas