COLORADO CITY, Texas - Hundreds of motorcycle bikers passed through Colorado City on Saturday for the annual Run for the Wall.
The bikers passed through the city on their way to Washington D.C. to visit the Vietnam war memorial.
The Colorado City community treated the bikers to a free lunch and entertainment at the city's Railhead Building.
You can learn more about Run for the Wall here.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth