ALBANY, Texas - One of the most popular events of the summer kicks off Thursday night in Albany.
The annual Fort Griffin Fandangle has been telling the northwestern Texas frontier story for 75 years. Fandangle is Texas' oldest outdoor musical/dramatic show.
It's presented in a large prairie theater with covered wagons, buggies, longhorn cattle, and a replica of the first texas central train. 300 Albany performers present the look and feel of the old west told with fun and humor.
The Fandangle is performed this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night...and again on June 27, 28, 29.
CLICK HERE for information on how to buy tickets.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth