ANSON, Tx - The Jones County Leadership Advisory board is hosting a meet the candidates dinner and cake auction Monday.
The event takes place in Anson at the Lawrence Hall Activity Center. It starts at 6 p.m.
Ticket prices are $7 for adults and $4 for children. Ticket sales benefit the Jones County 4-H clubs and extension education clubs.
Below is an excerpt of a press release listing the candidates that will be in attendance:
- Steve Stockman-U.S. Senator
- Donald May-U.S. Representative District 19
- Neal Marchbanks-U.S. Representative District 19
- Dale Henry-Railroad Commissioner
- Isaac Castro-State Representative District 71
- Susan King-State Representative District 71
- John Bailey-Justice, 11th Court of Appeals District, Place 3
- Dale Spurgin-County Judge
- Cary Davis-County Commissioner, Precinct 2
- Mike Polk-County Commissioner, Precinct 2
- Steve Lefevre-County Commissioner, Precinct 2
- Greg Pinkston-County Commissioner, Precinct 4
- Joe Whitehorn-County Commissioner, Precinct 4
- Cheryl Guernsey-Justice of the Peace
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated