BALLINGER, Texas - Clyde Hessen Slonaker JR., 84, requested to be buried at Fort Sam Houston and today his wish was granted.
Slonaker was a veteran of both the Vietnam and Korean war.
Family, friends, motorcyclists and the patriot guard escorted him today as part of a final send off.
Tune into KTXS tonight at 6 for the full story.
- Updated Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- San Angelo city councilman asked to resign over racial Facebook comments
- Updated Storms result in phone problems at Brownwood Police Department
- Deadly accident in Callahan County, road closed
- Updated Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- 140-year-old hardware store to stay open under new ownership
- Brownwood ISD's new calendar includes 3-day weekends every month
- Early man in jail for scamming elderly couple out of $15,000
- Brownwood raid leads to arrests for illegal drugs
- Brownwood takes steps to address wild hog problem at city field