BALLINGER, Texas - Clyde Hessen Slonaker JR., 84, requested to be buried at Fort Sam Houston and today his wish was granted.
Slonaker was a veteran of both the Vietnam and Korean war.
Family, friends, motorcyclists and the patriot guard escorted him today as part of a final send off.
Tune into KTXS tonight at 6 for the full story.
- Updated Why some are stealing medications from their pets
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Updated Supporters mark slain girl's 10th birthday in Albuquerque
- Updated Police: 2 College Station deaths related to drugs, robbery
- Updated Fried Jell-O among top food winners for State Fair of Texas