ABILENE, Texas - KTXS will once again air Christmas Eve programming, but with a new addition for the family.
In the place of KTXS News at Ten, Tuesday night KTXS will air the "St. Paul UMC Candlelight Service" in its entirety.
Immediately following, something new will air -- the "WTU Volunteer of the Year" show, which will be a half-hour look at some of the people in the Big Country who work to make this a better place.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, making way for warmer weather and sunny skies