ABILENE, Texas - Friday, The Firehouse bar in Abilene held a benefit concert for a Sweetwater paramedic injured in a motorcycle accident. All proceeds go to Nick Barton and his family.
Barton is in critical condition after a motorcycle accident last Wednesday morning.
The cover for the benefit was $5 and they also sold tee shirts at the event. There were two bands playing; one was country and the other was rock and roll.
To donate to the Bartons you can call Sweetwater Regional Federal Credit Union or First State Bank in Tuscola. Both of those banks have accounts set up in Barton's name.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot