ABILENE, Texas - Two local radio stations began broadcasting a three day radiothon to raise money for Hendrick Children's Hospital.
The Children's Miracle Network radiothon began Thursday and will continue till Saturday.
All the money raised stays in the community and goes specifically to Hendrick Children's Hospital. The money is used to buy new life-saving equipment and better train doctors and nurses.
You can donate by going to the Mall of Abilene and visiting the KEAN 105 and ROCK 108 area, or by calling (325) 670-KIDS.
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack
- Updated Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire