ABILENE, Texas - Two local radio stations began broadcasting a three day radiothon to raise money for Hendrick Children's Hospital.
The Children's Miracle Network radiothon began Thursday and will continue till Saturday.
All the money raised stays in the community and goes specifically to Hendrick Children's Hospital. The money is used to buy new life-saving equipment and better train doctors and nurses.
You can donate by going to the Mall of Abilene and visiting the KEAN 105 and ROCK 108 area, or by calling (325) 670-KIDS.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated