ABILENE, Texas - Two local radio stations began broadcasting a three day radiothon to raise money for Hendrick Children's Hospital.
The Children's Miracle Network radiothon began Thursday and will continue till Saturday.
All the money raised stays in the community and goes specifically to Hendrick Children's Hospital. The money is used to buy new life-saving equipment and better train doctors and nurses.
You can donate by going to the Mall of Abilene and visiting the KEAN 105 and ROCK 108 area, or by calling (325) 670-KIDS.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range