LUEDERS, Texas - A 26-year-old Lueders man died Saturday night after a single-vehicle accident on Rockdale Road – about 12 miles northeast of Lueders – in Haskell County.
Leonardo Alejandro Camacho-Garcia was pronounced dead by Judge Lynn Dodson after the accident occurred about 9 p.m, according to a Department of Public Safety news release.
His 1998 Nissan Frontier was traveling northbound on Rockdale Road, when he "turned hard to the left and lost control of the vehicle."
"The vehicle went off of the road to the left, struck a barbed wire fence, and rolled multiple times," the DPS release said. "The driver was ejected and died at the scene."
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget