Highway 180 and Highway 183 in Breckenridge are back open.
The Texas Department of Transportation is warning motorists about several roads in Stephens and Eastland Counties that are closed due to flooding.
Highway 180 through Breckenridge
Highway 183 from the southern Breckenridge city limits to FM 2231
State Highway 6 is closed at Interstate 20
Drivers are advised to check road conditions at DriveTexas.org.
Do not attempt to drive across any roadway that is covered by water. Turn around, don't drown.
- Updated Texas man sentenced for illegally making guns sent to Mexico
- Updated Texas student takes to school gun reported stolen in 2012
- City of Abilene receives $18.37 million for smart water meters
- City of Abilene asks public for feedback on Lake Kirby
- Police pursuit ends with Abilene suspect in custody
- Abilene police: Fake carjacking led to SWAT standoff
- 27 indicted by Taylor County grand jury
- Abilene couple robbed at gunpoint while sitting at stoplight
- Indicted: Man accused of robbing Abilene scrap metal business while wearing ‘Scream' mask
- WATCH: Abilene VFW remembers attack on Pearl Harbor
- Health Department: No bed bugs at Mall of Abilene playground
Copyright 2017 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Former Brown County teacher arrested for having improper relationship with student
- Brownwood holds its annual Lighted Christmas Parade
- Records: Brown County game warden fired for sending nude photos, racist text messages
- Old Brownwood fire station sold to make way for fast food restaurant
- School zone signs placed near Brown County Christian school
- Pregnant woman who led Brownwood officers on chase indicted
- DPS identifies construction worker killed by 18-wheeler on I-20 in Sweetwater
- Mother of Big Country sexual assault victim speaks out
- Rain hits Big Country, wintry mix in some areas
- Sweetwater teen in critical condition after being hit by pickup
- DPS identifies woman killed in fiery crash last week near Winters
- Man dies in Hamlin police custody, Texas Rangers investigating