KNOX COUNTY, Texas - A 26-year-old man died after a crash early Monday morning in Knox County.
The Texas Department of Public Safety says the crash happened around 2 a.m. Monday on U.S. Highway 82 near Benjamin.
David Lamb, 26, was driving a 2003 Dodge pickup on the highway. He failed to make a turn, causing the truck to skid into the other lane into a ditch and roll, police said.
Lamb was ejected during the accident. He was pronounced dead at the scene at 8:30 a.m.
His body was taken to Smith Funeral Home in Munday.
- Son of former Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Victims ID'd: San Angelo man & boy, 4, apparently drowned while fishing
- Recent thefts raise eyebrows at Abilene hardware store
- Updated Police: Chase from Amarillo ends with shooting in New Mexico
- Environmental groups raise concerns over West Texas oil find
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer