COLORADO CITY, Texas - Set for Sunday, the memorial service for slain Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn will be shown live on THIS TV and the CW.
Her family will host the memorial. The memorial is open to the public and will be held at 3 p.m. Sunday in the Colorado Middle School gym.
Here are the TV channels where the memorial service can be viewed:
For the CW, the memorial will be shown on: Suddenlink Cable – 8; On Air – 12.2, and Direct TV – 13.
For THIS TV, it will be shown on: On Air – 12.3; Suddenlink – 126, and Dish – 40 & 8179.
The Colorado City teenager was reported missing in December 2010. Her remains were discovered March 16 near Lake JB Thomas in Scurry County and identified April 26.
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash