COLORADO CITY, Texas - Set for Sunday, the memorial service for slain Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn will be shown live on THIS TV and the CW.
Her family will host the memorial. The memorial is open to the public and will be held at 3 p.m. Sunday in the Colorado Middle School gym.
Here are the TV channels where the memorial service can be viewed:
For the CW, the memorial will be shown on: Suddenlink Cable – 8; On Air – 12.2, and Direct TV – 13.
For THIS TV, it will be shown on: On Air – 12.3; Suddenlink – 126, and Dish – 40 & 8179.
The Colorado City teenager was reported missing in December 2010. Her remains were discovered March 16 near Lake JB Thomas in Scurry County and identified April 26.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated