COLORADO CITY, Texas - Set for Sunday, the memorial service for slain Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn will be shown live on THIS TV and the CW.
Her family will host the memorial. The memorial is open to the public and will be held at 3 p.m. Sunday in the Colorado Middle School gym.
Here are the TV channels where the memorial service can be viewed:
For the CW, the memorial will be shown on: Suddenlink Cable – 8; On Air – 12.2, and Direct TV – 13.
For THIS TV, it will be shown on: On Air – 12.3; Suddenlink – 126, and Dish – 40 & 8179.
The Colorado City teenager was reported missing in December 2010. Her remains were discovered March 16 near Lake JB Thomas in Scurry County and identified April 26.
- Abilene firefighters attack early morning fire
- Abilene trailer park tenants receive water termination notice
- Police investigating north Abilene burglary, witnesses give description
- Man arrested after leading police on chase in north Abilene
- Girl scouts pick up thousands of boxes of cookies for 2017 season
- Big Country man recognized with award for act of heroism
- Woman convicted of murdering Abilene police officer files appeal
- DPS identifies 2 arrested after high-speed chase on I-20
- Jury sentences Ranger man to 99 years in prison for mid-2016 murder
- Man jailed in Callahan County after chase, stolen truck crashes into DPS unit