STEPHENS COUNTY, Texas - A Stephens County crash in mid-March killed one Abilene man and injured another.
The crash happened around 2:30 p.m. March 16. Two motorcyclists were riding Harley Davidson Motorcycles on Farm Road 207.
Gregory Glenn Wilson, 54, and Ryan Stotts, 30, both failed to negotiate a curve. Wilson ran off the roadway and flipped. Stotts lost control of his motorcycle, ran off the road, and ran over the other motorcycle.
Stotts was transported to Beckenridge Hospital. Wilson was taken to Harris Hospital. He later died from the accident on March 26.
The accident is under investigation.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot