STEPHENS COUNTY, Texas - A Stephens County crash in mid-March killed one Abilene man and injured another.
The crash happened around 2:30 p.m. March 16. Two motorcyclists were riding Harley Davidson Motorcycles on Farm Road 207.
Gregory Glenn Wilson, 54, and Ryan Stotts, 30, both failed to negotiate a curve. Wilson ran off the roadway and flipped. Stotts lost control of his motorcycle, ran off the road, and ran over the other motorcycle.
Stotts was transported to Beckenridge Hospital. Wilson was taken to Harris Hospital. He later died from the accident on March 26.
The accident is under investigation.
- Updated Winters man one of 25 to receive Carnegie Hero medal
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- KTXS Forecast: Slight warm up today then another cold front arrives Thursday
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend