STEPHENS COUNTY, Texas - A Stephens County crash in mid-March killed one Abilene man and injured another.
The crash happened around 2:30 p.m. March 16. Two motorcyclists were riding Harley Davidson Motorcycles on Farm Road 207.
Gregory Glenn Wilson, 54, and Ryan Stotts, 30, both failed to negotiate a curve. Wilson ran off the roadway and flipped. Stotts lost control of his motorcycle, ran off the road, and ran over the other motorcycle.
Stotts was transported to Beckenridge Hospital. Wilson was taken to Harris Hospital. He later died from the accident on March 26.
The accident is under investigation.
- Updated Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk
- Updated Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Drier and warmer weather for most to finish the work week