CISCO, Texas - We have new drone video courtesy of TxDOT showing Highway 6 and the dam at Lake Cisco.
All that water you see in the video is why people in Cisco are still without running water.
GALLERY --> http://www.ktxs.com/news/39901836
Flooding heavily damaged the water treatment plant there earlier this week.
City employees are working hard this weekend to restore that water supply.
They said they hope to make a temporary tie-in with Westbound Water by Sunday.
That would provide about 200,000 gallons of water a day.
They're also working on a temporary membrane filtration plant.
That would provide about a million gallons of water a day.
They hope to have that up and running by Monday evening.
- Love and Care Ministries unloads 13 trailers of donated items
- Abilene police may use DNA-based composites to solve crimes
- Police continuing search for Abilene car chase suspect
- Mission Thanksgiving kicks off for 19th year
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- Former Abilene ISD teacher indicted for biting autistic student
- UPDATE: 911 'back up and running' in Brown County
- Blankinship's family says they can begin healing after suspect's arrest
- Pastor describes Ryan Riggs' murder confession at Brownwood church
- Brown County Sheriff: Murder suspect wasn't ‘on radar' until composite sketch released
- Brownwood murder suspect shared Facebook posts about victim in days after her death
- Parents of Brownwood murder victim break down in tears when talking about arrest of alleged killer
- Coleman County house a total loss after weekend fire
- Hawley parent: Son did not make threats against school
- Police investigating early morning shooting in Sweetwater
- Underground silo shows Cold War history in the Big Country
- 106-year-old train depot in Snyder torn down
- Superintendent: Student detained after terroristic threat in Hawley ISD