NOLAN COUNTY - Because of the extremely dry conditions, Nolan County has enacted a burn ban and fireworks ban. It will be in effect for the next 90 days unless there is significant rainfall in that time. The ban does not include public fireworks displays.
- Updated Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Updated 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Updated Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Updated HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims
- Updated Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans