ROSCOE, Texas - Westbound traffic on parts of I-20 will be diverted most of Wednesday as crews resurface the road.
Traffic on I-20 at US 84 in Nolan County will be affected most of the day. Starting at 8:30 a.m. will begin diverting lanes.
TxDOT expects work to be done by 5 p.m.
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store