ROSCOE, Texas - Westbound traffic on parts of I-20 will be diverted most of Wednesday as crews resurface the road.
Traffic on I-20 at US 84 in Nolan County will be affected most of the day. Starting at 8:30 a.m. will begin diverting lanes.
TxDOT expects work to be done by 5 p.m.
- Updated Abilene councilman on water bill complaints: Meters are being read
- Updated Foreign national leads high-speed chase, fires shots through Big Country
- Updated City of Abilene receives 2,000+ complaints or comments about water bills
- Updated Abilene requests proposals for new downtown hotel and 'festival district'
- Updated August 2016 ties August 1914 as wettest in Texas
- Abilene requests proposals for new downtown hotel and 'festival district'
- Paint Creek reacts to Perry's Dancing with the Stars casting
- Businesses near Big Country lakes hoping for big Labor Day turnout
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season