SWEETWATER, Texas - Traveling west on Interstate 20 in Nolan county will be a little easier for Monday morning commutes. The inside lane of westbound I-20 is back open.
A tractor trailer crashed into the support columns of the US-84 overpass bridge in September.
That bridge has been under construction since the accident and this week both lanes of I-20 were closed while TxDOT worked on the repairs.
The right lane of I-20 will remain closed until further notice.
- Updated Abilene murder suspect captured in Arlington
- Trump makes unusual swing through Texas
- Texas fines testing vendor $5.7M, demands $15M in upgrades
- Too much homework? Not in this Texas classroom. None at all. None all year
- Abilene police seeking suspect who drove girlfriend to Tuscola, assaulted her