SWEETWATER, Texas - Traveling west on Interstate 20 in Nolan county will be a little easier for Monday morning commutes. The inside lane of westbound I-20 is back open.
A tractor trailer crashed into the support columns of the US-84 overpass bridge in September.
That bridge has been under construction since the accident and this week both lanes of I-20 were closed while TxDOT worked on the repairs.
The right lane of I-20 will remain closed until further notice.
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash