ROSCOE, Texas - Westbound lanes of Interstate 20 are scheduled for a two day closure beginning Wednesday afternoon.
TexDot crews will be pouring the deck for a new bridge that crosses over I-20 for travelers on U.S. 84.
The project is expected to begin Wednesday afternoon and lanes will reopen on Thursday afternoon.
During the project, officials will detour traffic around the overpass and eventually put traffic back on I-20.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated