A Republican candidate for Railroad Commissioner made a campaign stop in Sweetwater Friday.
Christi Craddick is a small business owner and attorney. She says she specializes in oil, gas and water issues.
Craddick is a native of Midland and calls herself a lifelong conservative.
Craddick faces Democrat Dale Henry and a Libertarian and Green party candidate in the November election.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget