A Republican candidate for Railroad Commissioner made a campaign stop in Sweetwater Friday.
Christi Craddick is a small business owner and attorney. She says she specializes in oil, gas and water issues.
Craddick is a native of Midland and calls herself a lifelong conservative.
Craddick faces Democrat Dale Henry and a Libertarian and Green party candidate in the November election.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Above normal temperatures continue
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth