A Republican candidate for Railroad Commissioner made a campaign stop in Sweetwater Friday.
Christi Craddick is a small business owner and attorney. She says she specializes in oil, gas and water issues.
Craddick is a native of Midland and calls herself a lifelong conservative.
Craddick faces Democrat Dale Henry and a Libertarian and Green party candidate in the November election.
- Updated Abilene man charged with criminally negligent homicide in fiery 2014 crash
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Surgeon general warns doctors on opioid epidemic
- Updated Texas promised to track oilfield waste in aquifers. It didn't