A Republican candidate for Railroad Commissioner made a campaign stop in Sweetwater Friday.
Christi Craddick is a small business owner and attorney. She says she specializes in oil, gas and water issues.
Craddick is a native of Midland and calls herself a lifelong conservative.
Craddick faces Democrat Dale Henry and a Libertarian and Green party candidate in the November election.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- Updated KTXS Forecast: A fire danger Tuesday with very warm and windy conditions
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Updated Families displaced in Brownwood apartment fire find new homes
- Texas A&M Forest Service conducts prescribed burns at Camp Bowie
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck