ABILENE, Texas - Moderate to heavy rain has fallen across parts of West Texas from Wednesday evening to Thursday morning. Street flooding has been the main weather danger.
Here are some of the tallies from around the region:
Abilene Regional Airport 1.25"
1 mile NW Haskell 1.30"
3 mile NE Aspermont 1.08"
1 mile SSE Jayton 0.57"
3 mile NW Knox City 0.75"
2 mile NNE Weinert 1.45"
Sterling City 0.14"
Cross Plains 2.46"
Paint Creek 0.33"
San Angelo 0.15"
Millers Creek (Throckmorton) 2.19"
Brownwood Regional 1.16
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated