ABILENE, Texas - Moderate to heavy rain has fallen across parts of West Texas from Wednesday evening to Thursday morning. Street flooding has been the main weather danger.
Here are some of the tallies from around the region:
Abilene Regional Airport 1.25"
1 mile NW Haskell 1.30"
3 mile NE Aspermont 1.08"
1 mile SSE Jayton 0.57"
3 mile NW Knox City 0.75"
2 mile NNE Weinert 1.45"
Sterling City 0.14"
Cross Plains 2.46"
Paint Creek 0.33"
San Angelo 0.15"
Millers Creek (Throckmorton) 2.19"
Brownwood Regional 1.16
- Updated Abilene police make urgent request for help finding missing elderly woman
- Updated Deadly accident in Callahan County, road closed
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, warmer weather & sunny skies expected
- Updated Rescue network brings adoptable dogs from Texas to Minnesota
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide
- Brownwood ISD's new calendar includes 3-day weekends every month
- Early man in jail for scamming elderly couple out of $15,000
- Brownwood raid leads to arrests for illegal drugs
- Brownwood takes steps to address wild hog problem at city field
- Brownwood man sentenced to 25 years for role in prison gang drug ring