EASTLAND COUNTY, Teaxs - An accident on Ranger Hill backed up both east and west bound traffic on Interstate 20 Friday night.
According to the DPS, the driver of an 18-wheeler car hauler lost control of his rig on Ranger Hill and struck the guard rails. The rig then caught fire and several of the vehicles he was carrying fell onto the interstate. No one was injured
That closed both lanes of Interstate 20 and traffic came to stand-still for miles in each direction.
DPS troopers and TxDOT worker were on the scene diverting traffic.
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- 2 men charged in shooting death of Dwyane Wade's cousin
- Philippines: 5-year-old girl killed in drug war, Human Rights Watch says
- HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident