RANGER, Texas - The Ranger Independent School District is closed Wednesday because of a water main break.
Superintendent Mike Thompson said the whole building is closed for the day.
The City of Ranger has also issued a boil water notice.
All water for drinking, cooking, and making ice should be boiled for two minutes and cooled prior to consumption. Residents can also buy water bottles.
Currently all public schools are in the midst of STAAR state testing. No word yet on how the school closure will affect the test.
For more information on the boil water notice, contact the City of Ranger at 254-647-3522.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account