RANGER, Texas - The Ranger Independent School District is closed Wednesday because of a water main break.
Superintendent Mike Thompson said the whole building is closed for the day.
The City of Ranger has also issued a boil water notice.
All water for drinking, cooking, and making ice should be boiled for two minutes and cooled prior to consumption. Residents can also buy water bottles.
Currently all public schools are in the midst of STAAR state testing. No word yet on how the school closure will affect the test.
For more information on the boil water notice, contact the City of Ranger at 254-647-3522.
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack
- Updated Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire