RANGER, Texas - The boil water notice is no longer in effect for Ranger.
The city issued the notice on Monday when a water main broke.
Workers fixed the problem and all water tests have come back clear of contaminants.
- Updated Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Severe weather possible tonight, sunshine back tomorrow
- Updated Texas high school transgender wrestler wins regional title
- Updated Man arrested for slaying of Caldwell County woman
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide