RANGER, Texas - A water leak that shut down schools Wednesday in Ranger has been repaired.
City workers say the water leak has been repaired and water towers are currently being filled back up.
Ranger ISD Superintendent Mike Thompson said school is expected to resume sometime Thursday.
This comes at a time when all Texas schools are taking the STAAR test.
Thompson said his district was granted an additional testing day to make up for Wednesday's closure.
- Updated Police: Suspect in shooting near Texas strip mall is dead, 9 wounded
- Updated Jury selection begins today for brutal late 2014 Abilene murder
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend
- New color spreading through downtown Abilene
- Golfing great Arnold Palmer dead at 87