A 57-year-old woman is dead after an accident in Kent County, according to the Department of Public Safety.
Alicia Martinez Pardo of Roby was driving south on SH 208 near Clairemont Tuesday morning when her vehicle left the roadway to the left, the DPS release said. Pardo overcorrected to the right and then back left before the vehicle rolled and landed upside down.
She was pronounced dead an hour later. Her body was taken to Zapata Funeral Home in Spur. The crash remains under investigation.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking