A 57-year-old woman is dead after an accident in Kent County, according to the Department of Public Safety.
Alicia Martinez Pardo of Roby was driving south on SH 208 near Clairemont Tuesday morning when her vehicle left the roadway to the left, the DPS release said. Pardo overcorrected to the right and then back left before the vehicle rolled and landed upside down.
She was pronounced dead an hour later. Her body was taken to Zapata Funeral Home in Spur. The crash remains under investigation.
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Mark Rowlett: Tracking continued afternoon and evening thundershower chances