SWEETWATER, Texas - Sweetwater is hosting the Shale Show 2013 Tuesday and Wednesday.
The show will feature roughly 200 indoor and outdoor oil industry exhibits. Exhibitors are coming from more than a dozen states and from all energy regions of Texas.
The Shale Show is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday, and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday at the Nolan County Coliseum
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Rival schools lend football gear to Oklahoma team after fire
- Updated Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase
- Updated Police: Man charged in Texas mosque threat later apologized