BROWNWOOD, Texas - Brown County's massive drug sweep resulted in six more arrests over the weekend.
A two-year undercover effort – labeled "Operation Tangled Web" – has resulted in 53 people being identified, 48 being arrested thus far and five remaining at-large.
Added to the list of those arrested were Irene Gomez Walls, Anna Coffey, Bridgett King, Eric Whitley, Brandon Payne and Marjorie Schneider. They were arrested because of their alleged engagement in organized criminal activity, police say.
You can also tune into KTXS tonight for more information on this story.
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Updated Mark Rowlett: Tracking continued afternoon and evening thundershower chances