The Sweetwater City Council tabled a decision to expand the city's limits.
On the table were two proposed annexations.
The first proposed expansion is to annex the property within the boundaries of Avenger Field and Texas State Technical College.
The second annexation is on the north part of the city, 500 feet north of county road 274, west to country road 105 and south 500 feet of county road 256.
According to City Manager Eddie Brown, the annexation proposals were tabled -- and there is no guarantee the issue will come up again.
- Updated Judge: Reagan shooter can leave hospital to live in Virginia
- Updated Abilene mother fears daughter, 12, victim of human trafficking
- Updated Suspect sought in death of Texas journalist, investor
- Updated Recent deaths of kids in hot cars prompts pleas to parents
- Updated Convicted Brownwood child sex assault offender back in jail