The Sweetwater City Council tabled a decision to expand the city's limits.
On the table were two proposed annexations.
The first proposed expansion is to annex the property within the boundaries of Avenger Field and Texas State Technical College.
The second annexation is on the north part of the city, 500 feet north of county road 274, west to country road 105 and south 500 feet of county road 256.
According to City Manager Eddie Brown, the annexation proposals were tabled -- and there is no guarantee the issue will come up again.
- Updated Why some are stealing medications from their pets
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Updated Supporters mark slain girl's 10th birthday in Albuquerque
- Updated Police: 2 College Station deaths related to drugs, robbery
- Updated Fried Jell-O among top food winners for State Fair of Texas