The Sweetwater City Council tabled a decision to expand the city's limits.
On the table were two proposed annexations.
The first proposed expansion is to annex the property within the boundaries of Avenger Field and Texas State Technical College.
The second annexation is on the north part of the city, 500 feet north of county road 274, west to country road 105 and south 500 feet of county road 256.
According to City Manager Eddie Brown, the annexation proposals were tabled -- and there is no guarantee the issue will come up again.
- Updated Police respond to 911 call at home of murdered Abilene real estate agent
- Updated 'La La Land' leads Oscar nominations with 14 bids
- Hailey Dunn to be buried 6 years after disappearance
- KTXS Forecast: Elevated wildfire risk, breezy, drier, and warmer
- Meek Blood Center hosts drive in honor of Colorado City veterinarian