ABILENE, Texas - Tuesday morning, thousands will visit Abilene for the Texas Farm Ranch Wildlife Expo.
Organizers say over 150 booths will be manned by over 70 exhibitors at the annual expo
Festivities begin Tuesday morning at 9, and continue till 6pm. They end at 4 p.m. on Wednesday.
All activities are scheduled at the Taylor County Expo Center. One of the popular events is the naming of the farm family of the year during the annual luncheon. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
Admission to the Expo Center is free both days.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated