ABILENE, Texas - Community leaders from around the Big Country gathered Wednesday for the 20th annual Texas Midwest Community Network Conference.
More than 45 communities are part of the network.
The one day event at the Abilene Civic Center provided resources, seminars, and services to rural communities.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Warm & windy weather brings enhanced fire danger