Three men have critical injuries after a driver crashed his pickup on FM 604 south of Clyde Monday evening.
The accident happened just about 8 miles south of Clyde near CR 269.
A DPS trooper on the scene tells KTXS that the driver of the pickup apparently lost control on a curve and the vehicle rolled several times. All four occupants, men in their late 20s or early 30s, were ejected from the truck.
Two of the men were taken by helicopter to Hendrick Medical Center. A third was taken to Hendrick by ambulance. The fourth man refused hospital treatment.
The DPS trooper says alcohol was involved in the accident.
They haven't released any names yet.
- Updated Police: Man now faces murder charge in Big Spring after woman, 64, dies
- Abilene police chief posts on social media after 10 morning crashes
- Girl, 8, gets $10K scholarship to University of North Texas after video
- Taylor County woman pleads guilty for injuring her children
- Two-headed rat snake gets new home at Central Texas zoo
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget