Three men have critical injuries after a driver crashed his pickup on FM 604 south of Clyde Monday evening.
The accident happened just about 8 miles south of Clyde near CR 269.
A DPS trooper on the scene tells KTXS that the driver of the pickup apparently lost control on a curve and the vehicle rolled several times. All four occupants, men in their late 20s or early 30s, were ejected from the truck.
Two of the men were taken by helicopter to Hendrick Medical Center. A third was taken to Hendrick by ambulance. The fourth man refused hospital treatment.
The DPS trooper says alcohol was involved in the accident.
They haven't released any names yet.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program