Three men have critical injuries after a driver crashed his pickup on FM 604 south of Clyde Monday evening.
The accident happened just about 8 miles south of Clyde near CR 269.
A DPS trooper on the scene tells KTXS that the driver of the pickup apparently lost control on a curve and the vehicle rolled several times. All four occupants, men in their late 20s or early 30s, were ejected from the truck.
Two of the men were taken by helicopter to Hendrick Medical Center. A third was taken to Hendrick by ambulance. The fourth man refused hospital treatment.
The DPS trooper says alcohol was involved in the accident.
They haven't released any names yet.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Updated Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- 3 suspects sought by Abilene police
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth