Three men have critical injuries after a driver crashed his pickup on FM 604 south of Clyde Monday evening.
The accident happened just about 8 miles south of Clyde near CR 269.
A DPS trooper on the scene tells KTXS that the driver of the pickup apparently lost control on a curve and the vehicle rolled several times. All four occupants, men in their late 20s or early 30s, were ejected from the truck.
Two of the men were taken by helicopter to Hendrick Medical Center. A third was taken to Hendrick by ambulance. The fourth man refused hospital treatment.
The DPS trooper says alcohol was involved in the accident.
They haven't released any names yet.
- Updated Abilene murder suspect captured in Arlington
- Trump makes unusual swing through Texas
- Texas fines testing vendor $5.7M, demands $15M in upgrades
- Too much homework? Not in this Texas classroom. None at all. None all year
- Abilene police seeking suspect who drove girlfriend to Tuscola, assaulted her