Thursday Trent Junior High cheerleaders had an extra special pep rally to show support to one of their parents.
During the afternoon pep-rally, they honored Deborah Robinson for her continued fight against breast cancer. She is the mother of 8th grade twins Mary & Melanie Robinson. By the way,Mary is in her second year as "GiGi" the Trent Junior High Gorilla mascot.
All month long Trent ISD has been doing activities and fundraisers in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month
- Updated Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Updated Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen