Thursday Trent Junior High cheerleaders had an extra special pep rally to show support to one of their parents.
During the afternoon pep-rally, they honored Deborah Robinson for her continued fight against breast cancer. She is the mother of 8th grade twins Mary & Melanie Robinson. By the way,Mary is in her second year as "GiGi" the Trent Junior High Gorilla mascot.
All month long Trent ISD has been doing activities and fundraisers in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth