CALLAHAN COUNTY, Texas - An accident east of Baird on Interstate 20 Wednesday evening had traffic backed up and diverted for a couple of hours.
The driver of an 18-wheeler lost control of his truck on the interstate as he was heading west. It was raining at the time. The truck jackknifed and ended up straddling the concrete median.
The driver was uninjured and no other vehicles were involved.
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack