CALLAHAN COUNTY, Texas - An accident east of Baird on Interstate 20 Wednesday evening had traffic backed up and diverted for a couple of hours.
The driver of an 18-wheeler lost control of his truck on the interstate as he was heading west. It was raining at the time. The truck jackknifed and ended up straddling the concrete median.
The driver was uninjured and no other vehicles were involved.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program