CALLAHAN COUNTY, Texas - An accident east of Baird on Interstate 20 Wednesday evening had traffic backed up and diverted for a couple of hours.
The driver of an 18-wheeler lost control of his truck on the interstate as he was heading west. It was raining at the time. The truck jackknifed and ended up straddling the concrete median.
The driver was uninjured and no other vehicles were involved.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Updated Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- 3 suspects sought by Abilene police
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth