HAWLEY, Texas - A two car wreck involving a Toyota pickup and an 18-wheeler caused traffic to be re-routed just south of Hawley Saturday night.
According to officials, the pickup was in the left lane heading south when it switched lanes in front of the 18-wheeler driving in the right lane.
This caused the 18-wheeler to jack-knife into the guardrail. The Toyota contained two occupants while the 18-wheeler contained one.
No injuries were reported, but according to officials on scene, alcohol was suspected to have been a factor.
- Updated Teenage suspect arrested in Hamlin murder; 2nd suspect wanted
- Updated Abilene police ask for help identifying man who robbed 2 convenience stores
- Updated House fires fought in north, south Abilene
- Big Country 15-year-old sells steer for $345,000
- Updated Abilene man accused of molesting 4-year-old boy
- Abilene police ask for help identifying man who robbed 2 convenience stores
- 2nd Vernon College rodeo team member dies 8 days after Haskell County crash; 3rd death total
- Teenage suspect arrested in Hamlin murder; 2nd suspect wanted
- Abilene man arrested on child pornography charges
- House fires fought in north, south Abilene
- Brownwood college rodeo raising funds for families of deceased Vernon College students
- Brownwood teen gets 50 years in prison for murdering parents
- Sears Hometown in Early to remain open despite company's woes
- Scoreboard at Gordon Wood Stadium in Brownwood to be replaced
- Brownwood ISD considering random drug testing for extracurricular activities