HAWLEY, Texas - A two car wreck involving a Toyota pickup and an 18-wheeler caused traffic to be re-routed just south of Hawley Saturday night.
According to officials, the pickup was in the left lane heading south when it switched lanes in front of the 18-wheeler driving in the right lane.
This caused the 18-wheeler to jack-knife into the guardrail. The Toyota contained two occupants while the 18-wheeler contained one.
No injuries were reported, but according to officials on scene, alcohol was suspected to have been a factor.
- Updated Judge: Reagan shooter can leave hospital to live in Virginia
- Updated Abilene mother fears daughter, 12, victim of human trafficking
- Updated Suspect sought in death of Texas journalist, investor
- Updated Recent deaths of kids in hot cars prompts pleas to parents
- Updated Convicted Brownwood child sex assault offender back in jail