HAWLEY, Texas - A two car wreck involving a Toyota pickup and an 18-wheeler caused traffic to be re-routed just south of Hawley Saturday night.
According to officials, the pickup was in the left lane heading south when it switched lanes in front of the 18-wheeler driving in the right lane.
This caused the 18-wheeler to jack-knife into the guardrail. The Toyota contained two occupants while the 18-wheeler contained one.
No injuries were reported, but according to officials on scene, alcohol was suspected to have been a factor.
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash