HAWLEY, Texas - A two car wreck involving a Toyota pickup and an 18-wheeler caused traffic to be re-routed just south of Hawley Saturday night.
According to officials, the pickup was in the left lane heading south when it switched lanes in front of the 18-wheeler driving in the right lane.
This caused the 18-wheeler to jack-knife into the guardrail. The Toyota contained two occupants while the 18-wheeler contained one.
No injuries were reported, but according to officials on scene, alcohol was suspected to have been a factor.
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- 2 men charged in shooting death of Dwyane Wade's cousin
- Philippines: 5-year-old girl killed in drug war, Human Rights Watch says
- HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident