HAWLEY, Texas - A two car wreck involving a Toyota pickup and an 18-wheeler caused traffic to be re-routed just south of Hawley Saturday night.
According to officials, the pickup was in the left lane heading south when it switched lanes in front of the 18-wheeler driving in the right lane.
This caused the 18-wheeler to jack-knife into the guardrail. The Toyota contained two occupants while the 18-wheeler contained one.
No injuries were reported, but according to officials on scene, alcohol was suspected to have been a factor.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account