SWEETWATER, Texas - Two Sweetwater residents were killed Wednesday in a single-vehicle rollover accident on FM 608 in Fisher County, about 8.5 miles north of Roscoe.
Killed were James Devin Larue, 52, and Cassidy Lue Crain, 39, the Texas Department of Public Safety said in a news release Friday.
The 52-year-old Larue was driving the 2002 Chevrolet 1500 HD pickup, while Crain was a passenger in the vehicle.
The two weren't wearing seatbelts. Road conditions were dry at the time of the accident, DPS said.
"Vehicle was traveling north on FM 608," the release said. "Vehicle failed to negotiate a left curve in the road. The driver overcorrected, the vehicle went into a side skid, and rolled over numerous times before coming to rest in a pasture."
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget